- Experiencing Awareness (DATES)
- Ramana Maharshi’s teaching
- About Jnana Yoga & Lester inspiring teachings
- About Laura
- About love by Lester Levenson
- About my teacher…
- Audios by Lester Levenson
- Can Happiness be obtained?
- Lester’s Gift a direct path to the only true destiny
- Maya by Robert Adams
- Recommended Books
- Robert Adams…sweet friend
- Sayings by Lester Levenson
- Teachings by Lester Levenson
- Videos of Lester Levenson
- Meditations by Laura (NEW)
- Acerca de Laura (ESP)
- Acerca de mi maestro (ESP)
- El Regalo de Lester un camino directo para el único y verdadero destino… (ESP)
- La enseñanza por Lester Levenson (ESP)
- Pensamientos por Lester Levenson (ESP)
- Robert Adams…dulce amigo (ESP)
Category Archives: English
Consciously being what You already are while contemplating the nature of experiencing.
Desire and chain are the same. Every time one gratifies one’s desire, one creates a bondage, as he wants it again and again. Any desire, other than desiring knowledge for the Self (God) pushes one in the opposite direction of … Continue reading
For the ignorant point of view and for the wise person’s point of view, the world appears. The difference is that the ignorant only sees the world as real. For the wise person, the Source free from form, is every-thing, … Continue reading
Freedom is identifying with what you are “awareness aware of being aware” not with a body or a mind awareness is aware of.
By granting beingness. First to our family, then to our friends, then strangers and then every-one. Every being is capable of infinite love…
Karma it’s in the thought – not in the action. Karma is all in the mind and it comes to an end when realizing you are not the mind.